Monday 27 October 2014

BBTB2 - Gift Boxes



Hello Friends. How are you doing?
Sorry I still seem to be missing in action.
My son hasn't been well and he is in for his scan today. Thank you for all your well wishes.
Hopefully we will finally get to the bottom of things.

I finished doing my extra work hours last week...yippee! And we are off for a few days of pampering and golf in Wales later this week.

Today is my turn to host over at BBTB2 and I chose gift boxes.
I love stacked boxes that are tied up with ribbon and so that was my inspiration....


I used Sweet Tooth Boxes and cut at 7" 8" and 9" for the boxes.
I love the choice of box lids on this cricut cartridge ...I just wanted plain lids.


The ribbon is from dovecraft.

The DP is Nordic Christmas by First Edition.
I love that these only took 3 sheets of 12 x 12 paper!

Do check out all the fabulous inspiration from The DT Ladies and I hope you join in the fun with us.

Thanks for looking in.


                                                     

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne! Sorry to hear about your son... I hope he's feeling better very soon... Glad to hear you'll get some time off! I don't see ya post much....so this is going to be some well deserved time off! :) LOVE your gift box stack! Very fun & festive! :o)
    enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that your son still isn't feeling well. I hope he feels better really soon! I love your stacked boxes! The papers are so pretty and festive. I love the ribbon also, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne, I am so sorry to hear he still isn't feeling well. My prayers and love are with you (and him)... praying he grows stronger and healthier every day. Your boxes are positively gorgeous! I love the color palette and papers. Beautifully done, my friend. Please let me know if you ever need anything!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your son is still ill Jayne. Prayers going up for him. I'm sure the time off will be good for all of you.
    Love, love, love your boxes!! The papers are most fabulous. And the ribbon is just perfect!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful boxes, Jayne. You should put each of you a favorite treat in them and take them with you for your holiday. I hope you get some answers with the scans and that they are good news. Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your son's scan turns out well Jayne and that you guys get good news only. Keeping you all in my prayers my friend. I love, love these boxes Jayne!!! They are so pretty and practical. The papers you used are awesome, loving that ribbon too. This would make a great family gift with some favorite chocolates, nuts and candies in them. Have fun golfing and enjoy a few days off my friend! Thanks for a fun challenge too! Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayne ~ Well your boxes are simply BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the papers ~ the reds and blue papers with that ribbon! Okay I am praying for your son sweet Jayne ~ only good vibes, happy thoughts and lots of prayers! If you need anything please let me know.. HUGS sweet Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sweet friend, I am praying for your son and hope that everything goes well and he feels much better soon. You and he are in my thoughts and prayers. Your gift boxes look amazing!! I love the pretty papers you used!! What an amazing gift this is!! Hugs my dear friend!! If you need anything, please let me know.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jayne, I'm so sorry about your son! I truly hope he gets better soon. these boxes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, prayers for your son. Second, thanks for hosting. Third, awesome set of boxes.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope things are going better for your son... Love the stacked boxes... Very eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete