Sunday 23 February 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

 
Hi, hope you had a great week.
It was school hols last week and it just flew by!
 
I have recently discovered Paper Smooches (I know, I know ...where have I been?!) and I am loving their stamps and dies.
 
They have a designer's draft challenge going on, so I decided to play along.
 
 
 
I used My Guy stamps and the Quote Tag for my card. You all know what a golf obsessed house I live in!! lol
 
I  have  used some Paper Smooches products for my Cricut DT post tomorrow!
 
For my UK friends there are a few online shops that stock quite a variety of their products, drop me an email if you want to know who I use! Also, Kim, from Paper Smooches offers speedy service and great rates to the UK from the US.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
 
Hugs
Jayne x
 


                                                        

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Jayne!! I love the golf cart image!! What a fun card!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card and perfect for your household. :o) Lovely work as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Jayne. Perfect subject for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! The golf card is such a image and love the tag....I need to go check out Paper Smooches I see! Awesome masculine card!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Jayne! I love the little golfing scene, to cute and to perfect for your family. I guess I've been under a rock with you cause I don't know about Paper Smooches. lol Looks like I need to educate myself! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SUPER FUN and CUTE Jayne, AWESOME job as always my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is "too Cute" Jayne! LOVE the golf cart.... Great card my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS have the best stamps and service, don't they? I love your card and now I think I *need* to get that little golf cart too....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jayne ~ Oh this is TEE~rific! I bet that certain someone LOVED his card!!! Your coloring is AMAZING btw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Jayne. It's cute. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

    ReplyDelete