Saturday 15 February 2014

Love Treats

Hi, did you have a lovely Valentine's Day?
I did, my gorgeous hubby cooked a special dinner for us.
 
Here are some of the treats I made  for my 2 very special peeps.
 
 
I made more treat bags using Tim Holtz bag die and an assortment of dies to decorate them.

 
Paper smooches 'love' die.
 
 
Markle and sparkle had these fab chocolate hearts and I dressed up some doodlebug kraft bags.

 
I added a big chocolate heart to these bags and then machine stitched them closed.
 
 
The pink packet is cut on my cricut with Doodlecharms and I used spellbinder dies for the aperture.
 
Thanks for looking.
Enjoy your weekend.
 
 


                                                      

10 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Jayne!! I love the papers you used!! You decorated them all perfectly!! Love, love these my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet bags. I'm sure hubby and son loved them too. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Yummy treats!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and sweet treat packaging, my dear friend! Your designs and papers are so lovely. :o) I'm glad you had a happy Valentine's, Jayne! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jayne, all your Valentine's are just GORGEOUS my friend!!! LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. What die did you use for the bag rip/open? What a neat idea. Thanks for sharing such cute projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome! Love the little bags they are so cute! You never cease to amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute V-day treats Jayne:) I hope you are well.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful treats Jayne! Sounds like you had a Lovely V-day my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jayne ~ I know them 2 special peep sin your life LOVED these to pieces! So YUMMY to the eye and to the stomach!! LOVE the details and the papers! AWESOME as always and always so well executed!!!

    ReplyDelete