Monday 7 January 2013

Tag You're It!


Good Morning! Hope you had a great weekend.
 
Today is a new challenge over at FCCB and we want to see your projects which include a tag. There must be a cricut cut on it to be eligible to win a prize.
 
Here is my tag....
 
 
Valentine's Day was on my mind  and I wanted to use a glassine bag.
 
 
Recipe
Artiste - Ticket tag cut at 2.25"
Create a Critter 2 - Bear cut at 2.5"
Glassine Bag embossed
Red twine
Papermania DP,stamp and mini ticket
Stitched Heart and 100% Sweetness by MY Creative Time
xoxoxo stamp - 7 Gypsies
 
I shall attach this to a big bar of chocolate for my hubby..ssshhh,don't tell him though or he'll be turning the house upside down looking for it...he has such a sweet tooth!!!
And lol..I work in a dental surgery..oh well,good for business!!!
 
Can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Jayne, this is so cute. I love the shape of this tag. That's a great stamp on the smaller tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jayne I love your tag and bag!!! So cute and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute.love the bear with ticket cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning!! I love the glassine bag!! And the tag is beautiful!! This is fabulous, Jayne!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Valentine tag using the Artiste and Create a Critter 2 carts. I happen to have both and now I have some inspiration to make something cute for Valentines day. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Jayne I love the little envelope you created to go with the tag, so much deatil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute Jayne! I love the details, the embossing on the bag is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh be still my heart....this is just absolutely adorable! Love that sweet teddy and the envelope is such a fabulous touch - love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Jayne. Love the embossing on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks Awesome my friend. That teddy bear is so cute and I just LOVE the Envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaaw, another AMAZING project! Jayne, your work is just fabulous! What a darling Valentine tag and bag:) So cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayne, this is incredible! It's both gorgeous and sweet... so perfect for Valentine's Day! (And every day! Hehe!) The bag looks amazing and I adore your Valentine bear. :o) Amazing creations as always, my talented friend. :o) I hope your hubby enjoys the goodies when he gets them! ;) Hehe!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jayne ~ Oh my look what you have done here!! I LOVE the glassine bag ~ so CLEVER to emboss it too! BEAUTIFUL bag!! Then look at your tag! ADORABLE!!! LOVE that you used the ticket for the tag ~ CLEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, Jayne, I love it! The use of the glassine bag is a great idea, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beyond beautiful Dear! Love, love, love the tag and bag!

    Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG your tag and bag is just GORGEOUS Jayne!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great details and I LOVE your sweet little teddy bear,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jayne, this is fabulous! Inspired to use the glassine bags for Valentines now. Thank you for all of your great work at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete