Monday 24 September 2012

Zva Creative and FCCB Challenge

Hello,Happy Monday Everyone. I would just like to say hello to all my followers new and old.
I appreciate all of you.
Today over at FCCB we are celebrating birthdays and want to see a candle on your project.
The fabulous Zva Creative provided pearl flourishes and gems to use on my card. I love how this turned out.


I made a card similar to this last year but made some improvements to it!
My previous one was smaller and didn't stand well but I played with the design to sort that.



I love the pearl flourish on the flame.


Recipe
Wrap It Up - 10"
I used my gypsy to weld the candle into a card.
I hid the contours and removed the flame from the back part.
I cut the layers for the front and then cut the lower layers for the inside.
This gave it more weight and at this size supports itself well.
DP - Echo park - Hello Summer
Teeny Tag Greetings and die - My Creative Time
Vintage photo ink and 3d foam
Gems and pearl flourish - Zva Creative

Check out all the inspiration over at FCCB and come and join in the fun.
We love seeing your projects.

Thanks for stopping by.



                                                       

23 comments:

  1. Jayne, I love this.It's just beautiful. Those tiny pearls are perfect. Some lucky person is going to be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot, I LOVE that tiny tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's lovely, I love shaped cards and the little pearls just add that finishing touch : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne,

    Shape cards are so fun and the pearls really make it pop! You did great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty my friend. Very unique shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne ~ OMG! This is SERIOUSLY ADORABLE! I LOVE that shape and TOTALLY need to make this! I would never in a zillion years would have thought to make this shape of a card! Well that teeny tag fits PERFECTLY on it! LOVE the flourish too! Awesome touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Jayne! I love shaped cards and you always inspire me with all you do. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jayne, I can feel the glow of this precious candle shaped card all the way across the pond and over the continental USA to CA, it is just gorgeous, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! that's awesome! are you going to enter it into the peachy Keen Stamps 3-D challenge?

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really nice card. I like the shape. Great job!
    Sheila FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...how cute is this? I love it! Your bling and other embellishments just make this super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayne I love this! Love the shape and the candle flame. Plus the polka dots are so perfect for this. Great card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Genius! What a fantastic idea! I never think of making cards in this sort of shape. I really need to get my head back in the game here. Hee! Hee! With amazing Jayne Designs like this, it may just come back! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love how your candle project came out! The flourish is perfect! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT shape card Jayne!I LOVE the polka dots paper,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great shaped card!! Love it! I too love the flourish on the flame, adds just the right touch!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Jayne, this is GORGEOUS! This is so creative and stunning. I adore all shaped cards, but this is truly fantastic. The pearly flourish along the flame is exquisite. I am always amazed when I visit you, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so fabulous, Jayne!! I remember the one you made last year (which was also fabulous!!) The shape is so fun and the papers are so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh, I loved the original (so much that I stole your idea last year!!) and am just as impressed with this year's version. What a clever idea to add the gems to the flame! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete