Thursday 17 May 2012

Tealight lamp

Hello Everyone,hope you are having a good week.

I have a tealight lamp I would like to share with you today. I have been making lots of pillow
boxes and various gifts recently.
With the Diamond Jubilee just a few weeks away I have started to make some things to commemorate.

I love candles(yankee being my favourite!), and always have lots lit around the house especially in the evening. So here is a lampshade I stamped and distressed......




It looks lovely lit up,just doesn't take a good piccie that way.

I used Papermania stamps and masking tehnique.

I will share some of my other projects,just need to take some photos and I have been lazy as
our weather has been so poor,conditions are so dull!!

Thanks for looking and about to do some long overdue visiting!

 

                                                         

                                                                   

14 comments:

  1. what a great idea to make a lampshade fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made this with stamps- so cool looking! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yankee candles are yummmmm, and this is a fantastic project, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Jayne, this is fabulous!! The stamps you used are so awesome!! I love to burn candles, too and I think I need one of these...I am going to have to scraplift this idea from you!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lampshade. Great stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is gorgeous!!! My friend, you are so talented. I absolutely love candles and would love to make something like this! You are so inspiring. :o) These would make fantastic gifts, too! Exquisite work as always, Jayne! I hope you're having a lovely start to the weekend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW your lampshade is sooo COOL!BEAUTIFUL job,Have a great weekend my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool project Jayne!!! I love how unique this is:) Nice job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a wayyy cool project Jayne! I love how you distressed it and the masking of the stamps.... It really is a one of a kind! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty Jayne! What a fun project!
    Have a SUPER night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jayne ~ OMG! This is just BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE how you stamped and masked this! Oh my! GORGEOUS! I also agree with you about the Yankee candles too! WOW! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, your shade looks wonderful! The images are super! I've never tried anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete