Monday 7 November 2011

Gobble till you wobble!

Hi,would just like to welcome all my  followers,new and old, to my blog. A big thank -you for all your lovely comments.

This week's challenge #32 over at My Craft Spot is Gobble till you wobble. The theme is Thanksgiving home decor items,table decorations,etc.

Here is my napkin holder...


Recipe
Create a Critter - turkey cut at 3"
Mini Monograms - scallop circle cut at 4.75",circle at 4.5"
DP - First Edition Paper - Desert Blooms
Googly Eyes
Vintage Twine,Gold flat seam binding all from My Craft Spot
Tulle(behind turkey)
Embossing,inking and 3D foam
Sentiment - Friends & Neighbors - Inside & Out - My Craft Spot


Thanks for stopping by. Do check out the other DT projects over at My Craft Spot.
Looking forward to seeing your projects.




                                                     

14 comments:

  1. Jayne this is just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little turkey--I just love your napkin holder- really cute!:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely napkin holder! Love the little turkey!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job and I love the napkin holders. They will look so awesome on your thanksgiving table.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute napkin holder. Love those google eyes.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute...I love that you turned Tom Turkey into a napkin butler....very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous napkin holder! The patterned paper looks fantastic on your turkey - and the tulle is such a great touch! I'm impressed with your fine motor skills with using those tiny PopDots on such teeny cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how cute Jayne! I love this idea:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! This is the cutest napkin holder on the planet! :o) (For real.) I love all the patterns you used, the fabulous twine around his hat, and the tulle! I don't know how you always squeeze so many amazing things into your creations.. you are so inspiring. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow very pretty napkin holders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute napkin holders. As creative as always!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute napkin holder. Love the little turkey.

    ReplyDelete